The Jones Zone

2.15.2005

I'm Going to College!

Yesterday in the mail I received my acceptance letter from the Loyola Univeristy Post-Baccalaureate Program. I will be starting my pre-med classes this summer. I'm really looking forward to the 2 years of premed courses, studying for and successfully passing the MCATs, getting into Med School, taking another 4 years of school, then being a resident bitch for another 3 years! Looks like my college education the first time around is FINALLY starting to pay off!!!

4 Comments:

  • Congratulations!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

  • woah, are they gonna make you take more than one class a semester?

    By Blogger noel, at 10:26 AM  

  • Is there any score worse than AITE to rate this web site. I'm sure that Tim Berners-Lee (inventor of the Web)would want to shoot himself if he saw what his creation has been reduced to.
    P.S. Ok, that was pretty funny about your conversation with the Yu gi Oh kid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

  • WARNING: Do not click on "General Dughyut"s link if you are at work because it brings you to a site called, "Persiankitty." I apologize in advance for my knucklehead brother-in-law.

    By Blogger Jonar, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home